Wednesday, September 14

START WITH A CRY

i know something is wrong. HAHAHA. nice. a text from andy 1.35 am

andy : You pun clubbing ka ? Im w him now. So friendly ho
me (5.02 am) : who pegi clubbing?

kakya, aku alert dgan phone. ku x alah2 pike hal ya. ku dah nyumpah andy. *cibai fuck semua la. the there's call. the number looks for damn familiar. guess what! HIS M-0-T-H-E-R called me like 6.30 AM. 

mak : hello.
me : hello.
mak : tauk sapa tok ka? *sora kdk bgong
me : x tauk.
mak : tok mak nasir.
me : ou. okay. *huh?
mak : tauk cne nasir?
me : x tauk. mek pike nya d rumah mlam tdik.
mak : nya xda dgan ktak ka mlam tdik?
me : xda.
mak : nya dri malam tdik xda balit dri rumah. 
me : -_____________________________-
mak : last tak jumpa nya blia? 
me : time skolah jak. kakya xda gik jumpa.
mak : nya slalu kluar dgan spa?
me : slalu mun sal fixie, ayum. *otak blank
mak : forward num cdak ya lok.
me : mek xda num nya. em, lak mek cuba kol kol nya. lak mek cuba crik num kwn nya k?
mak : kmk udah kol nya dri malam tdik. xda ans2. *bunyi nangis
me : mek cuba crik nya. *ngis mode
mak : okay. makseh.

op tepon. prasaan marah. about 6.55 am i called andy.
me : u pegi balcony mlam tdik?
andy : yes. why?
me : u tauk cne him now?
andy : no. i followed him last night smpe area balcony. i didn't touch him.
me : ugh! *ngis balit
andy : it's ur boyfriend. u should know.
me : i don't care about him. what i care is that is mom crik and she's crying.
andy : why do u care about her?
me : *fuck la andy
andy : ada mata2 kat cia. he bg brang to my friend. 
me : *now i'm speechless* ugh! fuck. thank you andy.

that's how i start my day. with a cry and with a shocking news. YEAY! i'm loving it. it's so fun.