Friday, December 14

PIECE OF MY MIND

Hey, what's up guys? I'm here to tell you guys a piece of mind. Lately, as you guys know me before I'm a free hair and now, Alhamdulilah I'm change. Slowly. Look, I know where my place are. I've been smoking for like 6 years now and looks like there's no way to end it. And yet, I will try my hardest to stop. It's just so hard and it's my fault for not like at least try to stop. Like, yea. I know girls who wears hijab is a women who they can look up to or I don't know. Maybe as the example to change. As for me, I know it's has been an embarrassment for me and I'm ashamed of myself for not like stop smoking immediately. It's like a drug addicted. And yet, people judge. 

And lately, might be I've been using Pashmina wrongly and make myself look really stupid or I don't know what's on their mind. I don't know what cross their mind if they sees woman or girls using Pashmina type. I know and I admit that sometimes I do feel uncomfortable using it. And yet, it's mine body, my head. Not them and sometimes it hurts. Like really hurts when people judge as if they are so perfect. Sometimes, I hope their mind are expose to the world not just their face. If you know what i mean. Like seriously, there's a thing here called TECHNOLOGY that they can use to surf the internet. To explode their mind with stuff, even stupid stuff. Like what the heck. Just read it and understand it. I don't ask you to remind every single word. Like seriously, nowadays some kids are so stupid because of this technology they only can do facebook, or twitter or whatever social network has been develop. Let me just stay crystal clear here, I'm not pointing who and what it just like. STOP JUDGING. Like, look in the mirror and ask yourself before you judge people what do you have and he/she doesn't, and what do he/she have that you doesn't have. Like seriously, we all have our own weakness. Not because of their weakness is so obvious that you can use it as a weapon to bring him/her down. Look, basically our life is in circle. and yet, to make this clear, I DO BELIEVE IN KARMA. Why? Like I said, our life is in circle. Anything can happen. As long as you live, you have no right to judge whether from their house, their style or whatever. Just be human. Be wise. Humans do mistake. Keep that in mind. If you think you are so perfect, ASK YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU TAKE LORD'S PLACE. Sometimes, people who judge other people is the ATTENTION SEEKER. I'm here just saying. 

We here live only once, be nice. I won't bite, some people won't bite. So, why must us be judgmental freak?