Saturday, December 22

SOMETIMES WE CANNOT TELL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEMS AND DIAMOND. 
SAME AS FRIEND AND REAL FRIENDS.

Before I start cursing and let the bad words being wrote and you guys reading it, I wanna say sorry for being so RUDE, I guess. But, by typing the blog and express my feeling into the blog is the only way for people to read and understand what I'm trying to tell. Tonight, 23 December 2012 I've been, I called it learning, about friendship. Friendship. Life is all about friendship. Nehh, cut the crap. Life is all about FAMILY. Whether you are fall or  whatever, there's always family to be there. Friends? Yes they do. If there's a 10 people, only a few that we can call them friends. There's no such thing as REAL FRIENDS. bla bla bla. Yes, you are my friend. Real friends is you husband or your wife. The person who shared your deepest darkest secret ever. Yes, you as friend know my secret but not THE SECRET I'VE BEEN KEEPING FOR YEARS type of secret. Do you know what I meant. It means that, before you get married, you have your friends, appreciate them. For better or for worst. Yes, family is the first one and the last one. No one perfect as you may seem. You can judge but you can't predict or tell any BULLSHIT story. You talk about what you saw. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? IF YOU ARE THE FRIENDS THAT PEOPLE BEEN TALKING ABOUT THAT LIFE IS ALL ABOUT FRIENDSHIP, THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING SHIT BEHIND BUT NOT CONFRONT? ARE YOU FUCKING PERFECT TO JUDGE? Every time dude. Every time. Yes, I've been there, I've been fool by own sister. Yes I get it! duh! Like what the fuck?  I know. The whole world know. I've tried, they tried. You guys? Do you even tried to talk to her or you guys talk shit behind her back. Like seriously guys, be nice. I'm backstabbing bitch. What do you aspect? I'm only human. But' I'm trying to change. You guys? Act like your age.  Dude, think? Look in the mirror and ask yourself, what do you have that they don't have and what do they have and you doesn't have? Before you judge people, have been there in their shoes? Yes, sometimes talking shit about people is fun shit to do. But always. You the one who act shitty all the time. I know, I've been a bitch. People have their own perspective, don't forget that. Without the bitches, the slut, the world may not be colourful. Might be fucking bored if people are so nice to each other.