Friday, April 15

my blog, my picture. NOT YOUR BUSINESS

i don't care if you wanna be my follower or not. i don't ask or push you to read my blog. what you read in this fucking blog, just stay there. do get it people business. understand that bitch? i don't really care who the fuck are you or important you are to me. you tell my story or even my picture is very hard for you to handle, then.
Y O U  A R E  N O T   W E L C O M E  H E R E

who you think you are tell my story to someone else. why? your life it too perfect not to tell to everyone? huh?? fuck you lah. you read my story stay there. don't make it very hard. is that hard for you to shut the fuck up? why? i'm only asking to be my follower if you W A N T. i don't even push you to be one.

M I N D   Y O U R   O W N   B U S I N E S S !