Thursday, December 22

THE CONCLUSION

Sometimes you just can't hope for something that you yourself doesn't know whether i will or will not gonna be yours. You just can't. I've waited for you like a month even though i had crushes. I still waited and hoping that you will coming back. But, at the end. It just another breakdown. It doesn't worth. No matter even i change or whatever it is. No matter how hard i have tried to take you back, it just breaks me down. What you did was the biggest mistake ever. You shouldn't ask me to wait for you. God! It just when i'm trying to fight for someone that i care but i have no chance at all. It just mess. Trash i guess. It just, IT KILLS dude. Even i cried, it wouldn't change the situation. What you did to just now, it just make this situation harder than ever. I LOVE YOU there's no doubt about it. But i can't replied it back to you. You are hers now not mine. I'm sorry NASIR. I know action speaks louder than words. But what else i'm gonna do? Waited for another breakdown? I miss you. I miss the way you hug me, the way you make laugh, the look in your face when you are mad, the kiss. I just miss saying, 'I LOVE YOU, B'