Saturday, December 17

LET THE PICTURE DO THE TALKING

From here, all the memories the adventure the fun all the stuff when a teenager want their life to be remembered. There's a few photos but i tried to dig more. It's started when i got my fixie. I know F.I.X.I.E become this current issue lately. But what the heck. At least i having fun with my friends. At least i got story to tell to my children. HAHA Let the imagination run wild babe. Here goes.


There's all the riders. From the age of 12 until i don't know. Now, M y Y F i x i e have 100++ members. I'm so proud of them ;D


Here's some of us. The photographer is the newest member at that time. 








Uned, Safuaan and Fiqri. I guess.


Nadia and Zaty Jaret ;D


Naser and Zaty. Akibat hujan lebat melanda, ya mcm ya muka. HAHAHA


Mael and Liyana. Muka yana main peranan.
























All the picture i shown, i shows that All The Riders Don't Give A Shit what people gonna think. We enjoy our life not ruining it. We run free. Other than smoking, chilling, telling someone bout our sad story. We ride just to get loose. So, think before you judge the riders. Every riders have their own story. Alright?